1.10.2011

Spring 2011

Back in September, as I swooned over the designs of some of my favorite designers, I couldn't help but drool over the mix of warm & cool tones being used for Spring 2011. I filed away some of my favorites. It seemed rather silly to share these when the leaves were just starting to turn color, but now, with Spring on the horizon, what better time to share the colors I am most eager to strut this Spring...


Honeysuckle
Currently, this bright, almost reddish hue is gracing design blogs everywhere, and understandably so, it's a fabulous color and was voted color of the year by Pantone.
Michael Kors

Silver Peony


Monique Lhuillier

Blue Curacao


Badgley Mischka

Beeswax


Michael Kors


And then, there is Scarlet Red. If you ask me, it happens to resemble Pantone's Fall 2008 Aurora Red. A color that was not included in Pantone's Spring 2011 Fashion Report, but as far as fashion goes it kept reappearing on runways everywhere. It also happens to be one of my faves! Monique Lhuillier's line showcased this color quite a bit {I LOVE her 2011 Spring Collection!}





Badgley Mischka

Carolina Herrera

DKNY

BCBG MAXAZRIA
Which colors from this year's Spring Collections are you favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...