10.04.2010

Lacing it up this Fall

It's getting pretty nippy out here in Chicago. I've been wearing my extra-thick, super warm woolly socks for the passed few day now and after much tenacity I finally convinced Mr. Tig to turn on the heat. I know it's only the first week in October and it's crazy, he thinks I'm crazy but the thermostat is set extremely low. Let's face it though, a woman's body temperature is much lower than that of a man's and a girl like me just cannot live covered in goosebumps.

With that, I am happy to share my first Fall sole addiction with you. I am currently digging, loving, enamored with, swooning over, wishing for a pair of wedged soles. Fall is here so let's lace it up with a pair of suede wedged booties!

Channing Wedge Bootie

Zara Wedge Ankle Bootie

Like the KORS, Love the pair from Zara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...