8.06.2010

Is it Friday already!?

So the other day I was flipping through an old 1995 issue of Vogue and came across a photo that caught my attention "The Gentleman's Quarters" a room designed by Stephen Sills & James Huniford. Naturally I wanted to blog about this fabulous space and do you know that a fellow blogger blogged, not specifically about the room, but about the designers. I mean what are the chances, and this is just one of the many times this has happened to me. Find this odd? I am seriously beginning to wonder if there is a pool of thoughts and ideas that people subconsciously dip into. Hmmmm, {finger to tempo} I wonder!!

Now that I got that off my chest onto some beautiful things...



Have a lovely weekend!


-High-heeled Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...