5.20.2010

The Perfect daytime Dress!

So I have this little event I am attending next month and after much procrastination I have finally decided I need to find a dress ASAP! It's a daytime event. There will be photographs so I want something that is, most certainly, pretty perfect! I want something a little more classic than fun and that will come out great in black and white prints. Here are some dresses that have caught my attention thus far...

Diane von Furstenberg
"Vern" Wrap Dress


Suzi Chin Maggy Boutique
Ruched Stretch Cotton Sheath Dress


Adrianna Papell
Linen Blend Sheath Dress


I absolutely love Adrianna Papell dresses!

Adrianna Papell
Belted Stretch Cotton Sheath Dress



hmmmm....decisions..decesions..decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...