8.23.2011

I'm officially a Mrs.

It's been so long!  Not sure if anyone is even out there anymore.  Just in case, I had to share.....

Tig & I got married!

Yup, we got hitched.

It took 10 years and two kids, but we finally did it.

It was really one of the happiest days of my life.

We married in the most beautiful little church.
  
With some of our favorite people.

I carried a bouquet of my favorite flower. 
And,

We shared cupcakes

and kisses!!

So now that the title is official, I guess I can go ahead and change what I wrote here about throwing in the title.

2 comments:

  1. OMG-- you looked SO stunning on your wedding day! Love, Love, LOVE the shoes and the dress.

    I know you guys have been together for 10 years, but still wishing you a lifetime of happiness as a "new" wife to your "new" husband.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...