2.07.2011

Sometimes, I just have to walk away from all social media. I get so overwhelmed with the blog, and the facebook, and the twitter, and the linked-in, and the e-mails that I need to break away from it all. So, I did just that. I walked away from my laptop for an entire week. To be honest, I am a little reluctant to return just yet, but what the hell....it's the month of LOVE, isn't it?! I'd love to spend the next 7 days sharing 7 ways of saying I love you.
With that, I give you...

Day 1 of 7 days, 7 ways of saying I love you.


Jess LC's Franklin small I Love You braille necklace.



How sweet is this piece?! Pretty sweet, don't you think?!

I recommend you checkout the other goodies designed by Chicago resident, Jess Constable. She is also author of Makeunder My Life, a blog set out to inspire on how to best live a life with intention. I'm sure you'll find something that resonates with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...